Friday, October 14, 2011

bad news beers

   

Claire and I joined a beer pong tournament. We both definitely drank wayyyy too much. Each game was about a liter of beer. We played 4 games, and then got 2 more liters just to drink. Do the math, that's a lot of liters. YUM! Our team was called Bad News Beers. Clever eh? I cannot wait till the next tournament. I am going to win. My friends won this tourney and the trophies are soooo cool.

We also went to the Netherlands v. Moldova game. One of the coolest things I have ever done. WE WON!  The stadium was packed and it was pouring rain. But it was the coolest thing ever.

I met these girls from all over the world and we decided to bring dinner from our "home." I have never had such good food. There were people from Russia, Poland, Israel, Costa Rica, Holland, and Italy. I brought homemade chili, which was also bomb. I can't tell you what the names of the food were, but I can tell you that YOU missed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment