Monday, August 22, 2011

Dutch Life aka Thug Life

Finally in The Netherlands and holy hell this is stressful. Even my own blog went Dutch. I went to a restaurant and just guessed what to order. It ended up being pretty good, but it was quite the gamble. I ordered an ice tea and they gave me some sort of sparkling drink that was also pretty good.

The grocery store is in a mall and there's a million people in there because it is tiny. I went in there to shop today, but decided not to buy anything because there was just too much going on.  The mall looks like a million dollar stores crammed into one giant place.

This is on the back of my door, I laughed for a good while. Basically if there is an emergency I call Satan.

Well after 2 days of flying and all kinds of drama-rama. I am going to the bar. I need a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment