Sunday, August 21, 2011

How to keep myself entertained with all this travelling.

I am at the Philadelphia airport running on no sleep. I am in a very frazzled state. Being alone with hours and hours of travelling time ahead of me has made me lose my freaking mind.


Things I have done for entertainment:


-People watched
-Eavesdropped
-Joined in on conversations while eavesdropping
-Called just about anyone who will talk to me
-Walked through every store in the airport
-Watched hours of Modern Family
-Listened to people from other countries say over and over "THIS IS AMURRRICA." (hilarious)
-Looked up fun facts about The Netherlands. They are as follows: 


= The Dutch are the tallest people in Europe
= After the Scandinavians, the Dutch are the world's biggest coffee drinkers 
= One quarter of The Netherlands is below sea level.
= People in Holland eat raw herring with onions on top (Should I try this? Ick)


Well I think it is time to walk around the airport again. Maybe I missed something?  

No comments:

Post a Comment