Tuesday, September 6, 2011

school

SCHOOL IS SO HARD. I am pretty sure just about everyone had some sort of mental break down in the past few days. They kind of just throw you into this business of PBL learning. I have class three times a week which is the most out of anyone I have talked to. PBL is interesting because you really don't need to attend lectures. What you do attend is student group meetings and debates. This has been very difficult to get accustomed to. Also, trying to listen and understand everyone's strong accents is so hard. I am the only person from the States in one of my tutorial groups. Huge pain in the ass.

I am going to the tattoo parlor tomorrow :)
I want to get a dove tattoo on the inside of my arm. I am hoping it comes out looking almost like a scar. I hear there are a lot of complications with white ink tattoos, but maybe something else can be done like a light gray or something. Who knows, I am just really excited.

At the moment everyone is getting ready to go to a highlighter party. SUPER EXCITED. I don't have class the next two days so I finally get to rage again.

I don't remember if I mentioned it or not, but I ran into the kid that did the drive by boob grab....with his MOTHER. HA

No comments:

Post a Comment