Friday, September 2, 2011

hungover

I still can't understand how everyone is so skinny here. Everyone eats french fries with mayonnaise all the time.

Sick.

This has been an unbelievable experience so far. There's this cool coffee shop called Cool Runnings after the Jamaican bobsled movie.

Everyone goes to this bar (cafe) called The Highlander pretty much every night. I have met people from all over the world. It's hard to keep track of all the people actually. Since there are so many exchange students from everywhere, it's easy to make friends.

Last night Maastricht University hosted a pub crawl. Each group was about 15 kids and 2 students chaperoned us. My group was obviously the best. The boys taking us to each bar were in a Dutch fraternity. I was talking to them about Greek life at DU and I can say I am grateful to be in a sorority. Hazing here is 4 months long. Yeah what the hell right?
Anyways, the pub crawl was the best decision I have made here. One of the best nights ever ever ever. After this trip, I am going to need a new liver.

No comments:

Post a Comment