Friday, September 30, 2011

oktoberfest

First of all let me say that it was one of the best weekends I have ever had. Somehow I ended up there with like 25 boys and me. I stayed in a tent with my friends Matt and Chris and it was one of the funniest things ever. There's about a million tents everywhere and they are so close you can hear everything from everyone. I pillow talked with my tent neighbor. ANYWAY, the beer was fabulous :)

Yes, I know my eyes aren't straight in this picture.

And that picture definitely sums up the weekend. I managed to steal a stein and not end up in jail, go on bumpercars, and took naps on a hill. If I typed everything that happened to me, it would be a novel in itself. BUT my friend AJ did make the cover of the Munich newspaper. AND I gave my email address out (???) because I definitely had emails from Ben from England (who are you?). Also there are many people in my pictures that I never recall meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment